I saw this on The Haute Blogger and it looked like fun! Here we go!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice? My face gets wet when I have my morning shower but I only really do a proper cleanse at night.
2. What skin type do you have?
Dry, sensitive, dehydrated! It’s kinda sad since my skin is so dry and I already live in a tropical country.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Physiogel cleanser for sensitive skin. (Mini review here.)
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes! I have been using the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I’ve been looking for cheaper alternatives though.
5. What moisturizer do you use?
6. Do you have freckles?
Thousands! Haha. On the high points of my cheeks.
7. Do you use eye cream?
Every single day. I use the Origins Ginzing one. It’s good for college people and yuppies.
8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Not really. But since I have sensitive skin, I’ve been really careful about testing products.
9. What foundation do you use?
I haven’t been using a standard foundation for awhile because BB cushions. However, I used to wear Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua all the damn time.
10. How about concealer?
The Collection concealer is my fave!
11. Do you know your undertone color?
I would say yellow but then again, I have perennially pink cheeks. Does this make me neutral? I’m not quite sure.
12. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them! However, I’ve never been able to put them successfully on my lids. I bought 3 Etude House ones to practice before but I guess my best isn’t good enough.
13. Did you know your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup, but I always wait for them to dry out. Money doesn’t grow on trees!
14. What brand of mascara do you use?
I have been monogamous to Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl. This is the best mascara for Asian lashes, IMHO.
16. Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes! Eyeshadow doesn’t last long in this humidity. I always use the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
17. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade?
Ugh. This is soooo hard – I love all the neutral colors! I looked at my stash and my most used are Mac Groundwork paint pot, Mac Naked Lunch and Urban Decay Naked2, so along those lines?
18. What is the craziest/most intricate eye look you’ve done?
I’m not the adventurous kind, but I tried using purple and reddish brown eyeshadow several times. Needless to say, I always looked like a bruised zombie with a pink eye. Too bad, so sad.
19. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, but I only use it on my water or lash line. I have hooded lids and a low eyebrow, so I ain’t got no space for a cat eye.
20. Do you use mineral makeup?
No. I haven’t been into it.
21. What is your favorite lipstick?
My holy grail MLBB shade is Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink but I’ve also been using Mac Creme Cup as of late.
22. What is your favorite blush to use?
Right now, it’s Tarte Dollface.
23. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
Yes, it has been a dream of mine.
24. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Having too much blush on! Clown looks aren’t chic.
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on?
26. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Olivia Palermo – I love everything about her. I also like Keira Knightley’s brown smokey eye looks.
27. Could you ever leave the house without make up on?
Yup! I’m a lazy girl at heart.
28. If you could leave the house with just ONE makeup item, what would it be?
My BB cushion! It has spf 50 and decent coverage for a no makeup, makeup look.
29. In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
Nars! They’ve always been spot on with their products. Love, love, love.
30. What do you love about make up?
It amazes me how these products can change my outlook of the day/moment. When I had exams, putting makeup was my therapy and it always made me less frantic and more confident. I also like that people use it as a form of self-expression, while having the means to take it off at the end of the day.