The Asian skincare industry has been booming like a Tamagochi in the 90’s.
The last few years have actually been so exciting as numerous Korean and Japanese brands have taken root in the Philippines. The products that we used to pine for are now in store or can be easily bought online. We say yay, even though our wallets are crying inside.
Here’s a little list of hyped up products that we’ve always wanted to try or have tried and want to try again (and again x infinity):
1. Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair Cream – formulated with 92% snail extract but is supposed to be an amazing all-rounder [Lazada, P900]
2. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX – to wake up with plump, hydrated skin [Laneige, P1,250]
3. Cure Natural Aqua Gel – Japan’s no. 1 exfoliator [BeautyBar, P1500]
4. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off – a manual and chemical exfoliant [Skinfood, P450]
5. SK-II Treatment Essence – a massive cult product for over-all just better skin [Luxola, P3,332 for 75ml and P7,842 for 215ml]
6. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence – an Spf 50 makes our skin look oh-so-dewy [Watsons, P450]
7. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask – claims to absorb sebum and impurities [bhappywithme, P600]
8. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion – The Bioderma counterpart [Watsons, P419]
9. Etude House Collagen Moistfull Facial Mist – to keep our faces moisturized throughout the day [Etude House, P678]
10. Tons of face masks! Dermal Face Masks – BeautyBar, P70 each; The Face Shop Character Masks – The Face Shop, P95 each
What’s on your list?